Vice President, Human Resources
Company: Hemphill Search Group
Industry leading service provider with headquarters in Omaha, a fantastic reputation, long-standing leadership and innovation within their industry, a wonderful culture, average annual growth in excess of thirty percent (organic), and excellent profit margin has created a VP of HR position as they prepare for continued growth. Report to the Chief Executive Officer while playing an important role on the Executive Management Team of this dynamic company.
- Work with the executive leadership team while focused on short and long-term strategic planning, operating plans, performance management, and strategic initiatives.
- Lead a team of high quality HR professionals who are passionate about their work.
- Take ownership for the HR function, systems, and processes that will support and contribute to the company’s continued growth (historically more than thirty percent).
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team while evaluating, structuring, then integrating strategic acquisitions.
- Focus on leadership development while creating systems and processes that evaluate, train, develop, and promote high caliber associates to their full potential.
- Create recruiting, selection, and talent management systems to ensure “A” players are being recruited, developed, and retained to support the company’s robust growth.
- Engage leaders company-wide while focused on development and succession strategies that ensure emerging leaders are equipped and ready to step up.
- Identify and implement process improvement as the company continues to grow, so the right tools, processes, and systems are in place to enable and support growth.
- Improve compensation systems while placing emphasis on outcomes and retention.
- Partner with the leadership team while improving the performance management system.
This executive position includes a robust compensation package with short and long-term incentives, and equity!
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Dan Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *212 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Number 7862DH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
To see all Hemphill job postings go to www.hemphillsearch.com
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.