Senior Human Resources Consultant
Company: Creighton University
Creighton University Human Resources currently has a full-time position available for highly motivated experienced Senior Human Resources Consultant. This position will work with selected departments on employee relation issues, organizational design and staffing needs.
Creighton is a Catholic and Jesuit comprehensive university committed to excellence in selected undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Creighton's campus spans over 130 acres and employs over 2250 part-time and full-time benefit eligible employees making it one of the largest employers in the Omaha community.
The Human Resources department is the place to have an outstanding career with professional development, flexibility, fun and well-being. We strive to make a difference in the world, do amazing work, give back to our community and have fun while doing it.
If you have the following, this job is for you!
- Broad depth of HR knowledge and experience across all areas of HR, i. e., employee relations, staffing, compensation, performance management and organizational development/effectiveness and in partnering with HR Centers of Excellence.
- Embody demonstrated ability to think, plan and operate strategically.
- Understand big picture; adapting solutions based on culture, traditions, environment and business needs; taking a holistic approach to HR solutions and having an impact to foster behavior and cultural change.
- Display excellent interpersonal, customer service, problem solving, presentation, written and verbal communication skills and strong business acumen to the table.
- Take action moving things forward with patience yet persistence taking a stance with all levels of business partners.
- At least (4) four years human resources generalist experience with strong knowledge of employee relations and organizational change.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience. Prefer a Master's degree.
- HR Certification SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR is preferred.
EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
How to Apply: