Company: Lyman-Richey Corporation
Lyman-Richey Corporation, established in 1884, is one of the largest producers of ready-mixed concrete, sand and gravel and other construction products in the Midwest. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Human Resources team as a Recruiter.
Primary responsibilities include: all facets of recruiting new employees, including the following:
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
Qualifications for the job include:
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Human Resources- emphasis in recruiting Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field Or and equivelant combination of education and experience Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply:
We will reward the successful candidate with a competitive wage and benefits package. If you are interested in joining our high performing team, apply online.