Lead Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Nebraska Public Power District
Serve as the primary point of contact for strategic HR initiatives at Cooper Nuclear Station (CNS), including participation in leadership meetings, staffing, succession planning, workforce risk identification process, leadership development initiatives, corrective action responses, organizational effectiveness, NRC/INPO regulatory reviews, continuous improvement initiatives, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and coordination of HR efforts for refueling outages. Position will serve as a backup for other site Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP’s) and will handle other District initiatives/projects as needed. Role is the senior HR position at the site and serves as a member of the plant management team, while maintaining CNS alignment with corporate HR policies, procedures, and processes. This position will report to the Human Resources Operations Manager.
- Serve as the senior representative for the Cooper Nuclear Station site Human Resources department and participate actively as a member of the Cooper Nuclear Station leadership team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for strategic HR-related initiatives at CNS, for HR-related corrective action responses, and for the various site regulatory personnel as they pertain to HR functions. Interface with NRC, INPO, and Entergy Fleet assessment teams and coordinate appropriate HR responses.
- Coordinate the establishment and maintenance of staffing-related processes including: Headcount, Turnover, Employee Development, Leadership Development, Succession Planning, Workforce Rick Identification, Diversity & Inclusion, and Knowledge Retention.
- Ensure processes are conducted in accordance with NPPD HR policies and procedures.
- Support the site Human Resources Business Partners in an advisory capacity and coordinate site HR initiatives with the HR Operations Manager.
- Serve as a technical resource to the site Human Resource Business Partners while administering HR policies and procedures.
- Fill in for site HRBP’s on an as-needed basis.
- Serve as a Business Unit expert regarding HR guidelines and regulations and provide training to the site as needed.
- Primary responsibility to serve as the HR representative and provide general support and HR perspective at various site meetings, as required.
- Responsible for coordinating a delegate for the meetings, in the event the incumbent is unable to attend.
- Lead or co-lead special HR projects and provide support (through participation, subject matter expert, etc.…) on various other special projects teams both at the site and within HR.
- Develop HR policies on an as-needed basis.
- Lead HR site functions regarding refueling outage support, administration of special pay programs, educational partner outreach programs, and miscellaneous other unique and/or site-specific programs as needed.
Salary: $84,660 to $109,026/annually
How to Apply: