Human Resources Analyst
Company: Catholic Mutual Group
Catholic Mutual Group has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Analyst to join our team! This person will have various responsibilities in Human Resources including recruitment and hiring and developing and implementing annual training plans with goals and objectives for management/supervisory personnel and the general employee population. Responsibilities will also include analyzing the administration of the employee compensation plan for discrepancies with procedures according to federal and state legislation and company guidelines.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Recruitment and hiring of new employees, including interns and management trainees.
- Develop and implement an employee and supervisory training program for Catholic Mutual Group. This would encompass compliance and soft skill training for managers/supervisors and soft skill training for employees. Conduct training as needed. Update training program annually, based on needs assessment.
- Manage the administration of the employee compensation plan, including performance review and job evaluation programs, ensuring compliance with salary administration guidelines. Conduct job analysis, direct the preparation of job descriptions, and review and recommend revisions or exceptions to policies to the Director of Human Resources, the compensation committee and upper management.
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to, the coordination and scheduling of annual 403(b) employee meetings, and enrolling new employees in the plan. Also serves as a Payroll back-up.
- Serves as the main point of contact for Human Resources functions with our offices in Canada.
Educational and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Five years of experience in human resources including recruitment and/or training experience. PHR is recommended.
- Ceridian experience is preferred.
- PC proficiency required, preferably with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent people skills, as well as attention to detail, and the ability to plan and organize. Must be able to present ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have effective presentation skills.
Benefits include a 36 hour work week with Friday afternoons off, free on-site parking, and flexible scheduling available. We offer a competitive salary with an excellent health/dental/vision package and paid job-related continuing education. Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply: