Human Resource Consulting Coordinator
Company: SilverStone Group
SilverStone Group is looking for an HR professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our HR Consulting team. SilverStone Group’s HR Consulting team helps organizations develop effective compensation strategies, mitigate compliance risk and maximize resources.
The preferred candidate has a strong attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in a team setting. The HR Consulting Coordinator will provide support to the HR Consulting team on a variety of human resources projects, with a specific focus on compensation and HR compliance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the HR Consulting team with client projects such as job description development, compensation analysis, employee handbook reviews and policy development and employee surveys.
- Compiles compensation data from published salary surveys to help clients understand market-competitive compensation rates for their jobs.
- Participates in candidate sourcing efforts and interview processes.
- Conducts research on best practices and trends regarding policy updates and changes. Writes research summaries and reports accordingly.
- Assists in the development of project deliverables and presentations.
- Reviews, edits and finalizes project deliverables and presentations under the direction of HR Consultants.
- Provides administrative and operational support to the HR Consulting team including scheduling phone calls, interviews and meetings for HR Consultants.
- Maintains electronic filing and compiles weekly and monthly department reports.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Associate's degree or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- One to two years of Human Resources experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
Salary: The starting pay for this position is $20.00 an hour.
Location: 11516 Miracle Hills Drive, Omaha, NE
Minimum Years Experience: 1 to 2 years
How to Apply: