Committee Co-Chair Position
Thank you for your interest in joining our HRAM Board.
Co-chair a volunteer committee and relay information back to the HRAM office in a timely fashion.
- The members of the chapter
- The HRAM Executive Board
- Maintain a record of attendance and prepare the minutes of all monthly committee meetings.
- Attend HRAM programming throughout the year. Timeline of Events
- Represent the chapter in the Human Resources community.
- Other duties will apply based on committee expectations.
- SHRM supplies the following resources for Chapter Secretaries
You can receive numerous perks for sitting on the board.
- Attendance at the SHRM Nebraska Leadership Conference (held in January each year) - Paid for by the State Council
- HRAM Dues paid for the year and recognition letter to "boss" for serving on the board
- Chairs responsible for a chapter program are registered and paid for by HRAM (max two)
- Government Affairs and Diversity
- 3 Complimentary Technical Sessions with paid lunch/keynote ($15 off $40 rate)
Please fill out the application below and you will be contact shortly after with more information on how the decision process will proceed.