Date: AUGUST 3 - 4, 2017
Location: NAM - Nonprofit Association of the Midlands - Training Room
11205 Wright Circle, Suite 210, OmahA
B12 - Benefits Outsourcing - Selecting, Contracting and Managing Service Partners
Take the Guesswork out of Outsourcing
This course covers the steps for selecting, contracting and managing primarily benefits service partners, with application to other areas of HR and total rewards. Participants will have an opportunity to discuss issues that arise when deciding whether outsourcing a particular function is appropriate for the organization. In addition, the course addresses which type of service partner a company may need, what performance expectations are appropriate and how to know if a service partner’s resources and expertise are appropriate for the organization’s needs.
- Gain an understanding of the types of outsourcing.
- Learn about service partner selection, examining the situations and needs that drive selection, the processes for identifying suitable service partners and the methodologies for evaluating them.
- Find out how to work with consultants, brokers and service partners to design a benefits plan.
- Learn the steps involved in negotiating and finalizing a contract, once a suitable service partner is identified.
- Learn tips for terminating and re-bidding if the decision is made to end the service partner relationship.
Registration - course was canceled due to low attendence.
*Discounts available for HRAM members.
Course & Exam Package Fees
Includes tuition, course materials and certification exam.
*Other association member price may vary all pricing subject to change.